Our SEVA sisters (service) are essential to the magic, intention, creation and feeling of our meeting. We are grateful to the sisters who feel the call to be of service. Without these incredible beings, we couldn't make the magic happen completely.
In the SEVA ticket, you only pay the expenses of the place to enter the MWG in exchange for half a shift to serve in the process. Schedules and service areas are agreed with the Sevas Coordination as soon as registration ends.
Todas as irmãs e irmãos que farão o SEVA chegam ao local três dias antes da data de início, até o meio dia e ficam dois dias antes após o evento, auxiliando na montagem e desmontagem da Villa, sendo permitida qualquer atividade recreativa fora desse horário de compromisso.
* If you do not arrive within 3 hours of the day and the agreed time for the arrival of SEVAs, you will lose your position and if you still want to participate in the MWG, you will have to pay the entire ticket, unless you have made agreed agreements with the Coordinators of Sevas.
Each will have a work area that is defined during the guardian meeting, although you may be asked to assist in some other areas during the initial organization and the decoration and cleaning at the end.
All sisters and brothers are welcome in all activities and ceremonies, as long as the agreed service is ready. We are looking for candidates who are flexible and are willing to perform various tasks in favor of the magic of Medicine Women Gathering.
SEVAS at MWG honor
- SEVA arrives at the site until noon on October 13, 2021 and stays until 3 pm on October 22, 2021, unless you have agreed with the Seva Coordinators; If it does not arrive by 3pm on October 13, 2021, it will lose its position and will have to pay for the full ticket. The same case will occur if SEVA decides to leave before or does not comply with what was agreed in their work;
- SEVA starts its activity at 6am daily, if the morning has been the chosen shift. The afternoon starts at 12pm;
- SEVA represents MWG, therefore, posture and anchoring for work is required. Lovingness, empathy and clear communication with the team and participants;
- SEVA does not exhibit on the Marketplace, unless there is a responsible person to be on site receiving the sales. This sister will be able to apply as her support on the day of general registration;
- SEVA is fully aware of the work to be done and schedules, with no cross-communication and lack of information;
- All sisters and brothers will be welcome in all activities and ceremonies, as long as it is previously agreed with the team in your sector in case you need replacement;
- Each SEVA will have a work area that is defined during the SEVAS meeting, however, it may be asked to help in other areas during the initial and final organization;
- All sisters and brothers will be welcome in all activities and ceremonies, as long as previously agreed with their team.
Who can apply for a SEVA vacancy
At the service of MWG:
- Sisters who have participated in Medicine Women Gathering for some year and know the process
- Brothers who wish to serve the sacred fire like Águilas de fuego
In service as physical or emotional support:
- Brothers who wish to accompany their companions to assist with baby / child
- Sisters who wish to accompany their companions / friends / family to assist with baby / child.
Make your application for SEVA on MWG 2021
Applications close on 02/11/2021
What does the term “SEVA” say?
SEVA: Selfless service without any expectation of result or prize for its accomplishment.
SEVA, originally, GURU-SEVA, means 'selfless service' and is the action taken without thinking about its results. Seva is our natural state, which has been replaced by a new exchange system within society as we know it. Our service in contribution to something has always been and will always be necessary within any system structure, but when you become able to serve without any interest in receiving something in return, there is a complete disidentification of your ego and what you plan to be. The new thinking behind your action takes you on a path of learning and balancing the mind.
In this journey, we often need to do practices of altruistic actions so that we achieve this deconstruction and balance by the middle path.
When we serve and work under a new eye, with no projections that expect to receive any kind of benefit in return, we learn much deeper than we can imagine. Initially we may even think that only the other is benefiting from the action and at that moment our ego screams and wants to return to the old exchange system, as it feels at a disadvantage. There is a trajectory until the learning in this experience becomes available to you in the form of knowledge. At that moment, you understand that your growth was much greater than any service offered.
Our SEVA sisters (service) are essential to the magic, intention, creation and feeling of our meeting.
We are grateful to the sisters who feel the call to be of service. Without these incredible beings, we couldn't make the magic happen completely.
IMPORTANT: The organization is responsible for food for the days before and after MWG. Therefore, they only pay for meals during the event, if they do not fast.
WHAT SISTERS / SISTERS SEVA DO IN MEDICINE WOMEN GATHERING:
Each SEVA sister has a specific function to be anchored during the process. Among them can be:
Assembly / disassembly MWG (all)
Kitchen help for Marketplace Guardians
Reception / organization
Photography / video
Watch over the sacred space
Cleaning and organizing the villa
Guardians of drum and lodges
Guardian of copal and copaleira
Guardian of book
Guardians of ceremonies
Facilitating workshops / experiences
Cleaning bathrooms / showers
Availability for meeting before MWG < br> Help with emails / Instagram / creations
THE SEVA BROTHERS: Guardians of the fire
Assembly / disassembly MWG
Guarding the medicine of fire
Assembly / disassembly / zeal of the Temazcal and abuelas
Guardians at the ceremony (optional)
Watch over the sacred space
Cleaning and organization of the villa
SISTERS / BROTHERS SEVA SUPPORT:
Support companions for participants who have a special need (parents, nannies, nurses, friends, etc.)
Guardiã do vento
Yoga / wellness
Guardian of the Water